TrailCraft Winter Private Instruction
Enjoy private off-road instruction in your personal off-road vehicle this Winter! Our instructors will take 1-2 vehicles out on our 600 acre property for a full day of in-depth off-road training. Students will negotiate steep climbs, descents, varying degrees of side tilts, boulder and log crossings, articulations, and more. As appropriate, students will also learn about mechanical sympathy, winching and recovery.
Cost is $1,500/day and includes up to two vehicles.
Dates are flexible and can be scheduled to meet your needs. If interested, please call the Team O'Neil offices at 603-444-4488 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
TrailCraft Group Trail Drives
(Trail Drives are complete for 2020, info below is for reference and will be updated in 2021)
Have you been wanting to get your off-road prepared vehicle off the interstate and on actual off-road terrain? This is your chance to do so in a safe, controlled environment guided by some of North America's most qualified driving instructors. You do all the driving and your time is spent out on the trails, not in a classroom!
- Courses are offered on a half-day basis ($300/session, you may do multiple sessions). Cost is per vehicle, you may have two or more people who alternate driving and navigating duties. Students begin their experience at 9am or 1pm for a three hour experience at our 600 acre facility located just outside of Littleton, NH. Passengers must be 13 years or older.
- Drivers will negotiate steep climbs, descents, varying degrees of side tilts, boulder and log crossings, articulations, and more. As appropriate, students will also learn about mechanical sympathy.
- Vehicles must have basic off-road capabilities and be capable of negotiating narrow trails. Full size trucks and SUV's will not fit on our trail system. Any small to mid-sized SUVs or pickup trucks are perfect, as a reference we use XJ Cherokees and Toyota Tacomas with 2” of suspension lift and 31” tires. Your vehicle must have 4wd low range. All loose contents should be removed from vehicles prior to arrival. Off-road driving is a high-risk activity, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR VEHICLE.
- Upon completion students receive a Trail Craft t-shirt (one per vehicle). Food and beverage is not provided. This is an actual off-road excursion, please come prepared with food, water and the appropriate clothing to get dirty and wet!
- Trail Craft Health + Safety Protocol (COVID): All guests will arrive in their own vehicles and operate their vehicles exclusively throughout the course. Guiding, coaching, and trail spotting will be done by Trail Craft staff outside of vehicles and/or utilizing sanitized 2-way radios in a lead-follow convoy pattern. Physical distancing is extremely easy off road, face masks are not required unless within 10 feet of other guests and instructors.
- Please ask any questions in advance: email@example.com or call 603-444-4488. For directions please click here.